Saturday, February 12, 2011

Barbershop Punk

A student of mine after class one night told me about this little film that was about her dad's little run in with Comcast (cable company) and the transfer of some historical barbershop quartet music. My student said that she thought I might be interested in seeing it as I was married to a computer engineer. She was right. Today we attended he documentary at our local International film festival. The film, called barbershop punk was very well done. David enjoyed it but wished he had heard more technical information. I liked it and thought it would have been ruined with more technical speak. Grace liked it but would have like less technical speak :) My guess is that means they nailed it!

If it comes to a cinema near you and you are at all interested in anything about the internet and how our content is controlled by our internet providers go see it!


xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment